The Midnight Golf Program: A Proven Path to Success
Starting in your senior year of high school, through college graduation and into the workforce, the Midnight Golf Program provides a comprehensive support system and essential resources so students can thrive during this exciting time in your lives. More than 3,200 MGP participants have moved on to college since our program began in 2001. They have studied at more than 150 different colleges and universities across the country.
Class of 2024 Applications Open
January 5, 2023
Class of 2023-24 Announced
- Applicants must be in their senior and final year of high school during the program year they are applying for. We consider students from public, charter and private schools, including home schooled youth. If you’re in a 13th year program, you must be in the 13th and final year in the program to be eligible.
- Candidates should be prepared to fully commit to a twice weekly schedule, either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- Students should be interested in attending college.
- All applicants must participate in a one-on-one interview with a program representative on the day of their choosing during interviews. The next interviews will be held in September 2023.
- Selected students will need to produce a copy of their high school transcript to accept admittance. Accepted students will also be required to show proof of COVID vaccination to be admitted in the program.
- Golf skills are not a requirement. You will learn the game of golf in the program.
- Academic history bears no impact on acceptance, MGP is looking for students who are driven to succeed.
MGP Participants Receive Comprehensive Support During Their Senior Year of High School
30 weeks of high-quality life skills training & 400 hours of direct programming
College Success Coaches are assigned to each student to determine a college or university that fits their unique needs and aspirations
Our mentors volunteer over 390 hours each year (10x the national average) at
a 4:1 mentor-to-student ratio
Unique experiences and access to community partners: Annual Road Trip for Success, College Fairs, Community Service Projects
Class of 2024 Application
To apply for the Class of 2023-2024, please complete the application below: